Robot Hero Robot Hero

A very fun an entertaining rhythm game. The different styles of game play and visuals make it pleasing to the eye and almost feel like an entirely different game. I did not have a problem with difficulty, I was able to 90%+ every song (except for one where I had to click the circles as they appeared because I played on a laptop. It was nightmarish.)
It was interesting when I played the free mode and a "bonus song" appeared where you played notes on the robots legs. I thought that feature was neat, but I think that you could change that somehow. For example, maybe change it so that when you find the song, you can play it again in the main menu. Or just have all the songs available. Although, the way it is now makes it great for replay value.
Overall a very good game!

Prid-Outing responds:

I love the constructive review, and also the improvement you suggested - I'll surely be able to add that sometime in the future. Thanks a lot :)

Clear Vision 5 Clear Vision 5

It was really fun and I love the Clear Vision series. However, I felt this one was a little short and had a sudden ending to it. I think that it should've had an ending cut scene. I want to know what happens after the interrogation D:
Overall I enjoyed it and fav'd it, but I expected just a little more content ;_;

Kick Out Bieber Kick Out Bieber

Music sounds familiar...

This game was pretty enjoyable--and even satisfying!
Although, I'm pretty sure the music in the main menu and shop screens are from Punk-o-matic. I'd also like to state that it gets a little repetitive after a while, but, I'd say that's mostly because it's just a short loop :P
Still a fun game though :3

Bitejacker Bitejacker

Good, but...

The only problem I had with this game is that it lagged so much, that it seemed almost unplayable once you got to the later levels. Most of the music was great too, but it got annoying to hear the same song over and over again. I know you can change the song, but the only way to do that is to quit and go back in, making you loose money. I must admit, though, that the game was pretty funny with it's video game references. If it doesn't lag so much for me, and the music can easily be changed, I might enjoy it more.

Armor Mayhem Armor Mayhem

Awesome sauce!

This game is extremely fun and reminds me a lot of Unreal Tournament. I love the game modes and the way you buy your weapons and armor. However, I still feel like it's missing something. I really think this game needs multiplayer...badly! Overall, this is a great game! Fun to play when you have nothing to do.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Wow...

I learned from this experience :D

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Really is hard!

I'm stuck on lvl 15 XD great game nonetheless

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Humorous.

I just wish that you could draw on the characters so you could make your own...

3D Pong Of Doom 3D Pong Of Doom

It's okay...seen it before though.

It should have some more of something and I have seen this kind of thing before but I'll give you a 7.

TREBL TREBL

Too many keys.

It would've been fine with at least 4 or 5 keys but there are too many and it gets confusing when there are many keys coming up.